Saturday, November 04, 2006

Daisy the Rat

Okay, I guess technically it's a hampster, but they're from the same family, right?


I caught Madelin "cleaning" her room the other day. When asked, "why," she grinned and said, "I want a pet." Well that goes back to a conversation we had a while back when I told the girls that we wouldn't even consider a new pet in the house until they started picking up after themselves. I guess they do listen.

Below, I'm doing my best Tom Green impression.




 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leonna said...

Remember your hampster and the little hampster house you made for it out of wood and plexiglass? She kept getting out. Then eventually she was gone for good and we thought the cat got her. And then the cat started bringing in mice with brown fur and short tails.

Anonymous said...

Can't figure out in each of the three pictures which one is da RAT!

Leonna said...

Both girls have such happy faces. How can you not allow them the pleasure of a new pet now and then?