Friday, March 16, 2007

Hannah's PE Program

Last week was Hannah's PE program. Her class did a dance with "Wands". Other classes did parachute, tumbling, basketball, jump rope and line dancing. The theme was "Covering all the bases" and each class touched on a different aspect of physical fitness and nutrition. It was really cute and Hannah did a great job. She even had a speaking part.

I was frustrated with my camera. The first and last picture are taken with the flash on "Auto" - so dark! The middle one is with the flash off - no wand. Anything in motion doesn't come out at all. I also tried to video her speach only to have the camera shut itself off in the middle of it because of a low battery (light wasn't on before I left home). Then, I turned it back on and continued to take about 20 pictures and video on said low battery.

So, I am thinking this means the camera is on its last lense. Either that or it is possessed by an evil spirit. I'll try an exorcism and some new batteries and see if it can't last a few more months.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope "Covering all bases" doesn't jeopardize future trips to the "Library."