Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall Festival

This weekend was Fall Festival in Bloomington. Free face painting, balloon sculptures, hayrack rides, and the climbing wall etc. My pumpkins are ripe and the halloween decorations are out. Must be getting close to Haunting season. The obligatory cauldron of candy is already tempting me from our countertop.

I love the fall. The weather this year has been perfect. It was 75 today!

The rest of this month we will be getting costumes together, candy, making orange and black frosted sugar cookie cut outs, candy, carving pumpkins, candy, and lighting up the firepit for roasted hot dogs and s'mores-oh, and eating candy. I'm pretty sure I've already gained 5 pounds just thinking about it!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And where is Miss Hannah? Possibly out with her main squeeze Peyton?