Thursday, November 06, 2008


Hi, it's Madi again. At school, I have been doing somethings.  I will tell you if you like.  Anyway...I've been really good.  At math we are learning to add.  We are putting marbles in a cup.  At lunch, the lunch ladies are doing great.  I love the lunch they make.  What type of candy did you get for Halloween.  I got eyeballs and gummies.  My lunch lady was dressed as ketchup.  How are you doing at school?  What subject do you like the best in school?  I like math.

I school I helped Lexi, by helping her with her numbers.  I helped her write them.  I helped Jordon cut his words out.  I like to color.  Do you like to color?  My favorite color is pink and white and blue.  What are your favorite colors?  Do you sleep with a toy?  I sleep with a toy. 

How old are you?  I used to have a fish.  It's name was Dory.  Do you have a pet fish?  I used to have lots and lots of fish.  This one was the only one that lasted a long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

<< Anyway...I've been really good.>>
Yeah right! And I'm good-looking and have a girlfriend named Sarah Palin.

Here's a math problem. If you put ten marbles in a cup and then remove six marbles from the glass, how many marbles will be left in the cup?

Family said...

10...DUH!